- “Corruption and Within-Country Stereotypes”, with P. Buonanno and P. Sbriglia. [pdf] Under review.
- “Using newspapers obituaries to nowcast daily mortality: evidence from the Italian COVID-19 hot-spots”, with P. Buonanno [pdf]. Under review.
- “Estimating the severity of COVID-19: evidence from the Italian epicenter”, with P. Buonanno and S. Galletta [pdf]. Coverage: Cambridge Core, NTV, Fanpage. Under review.
- “Intention-based Social Influence in Sharing Experiments” with D. Di Cagno, W. Güth and P. Sbriglia [pdf]. Invited to resubmit at the Journal of the Economic Science Association.
- “Ownership and Innovation: Evidence from Switzerland,” with M. Vatiero [pdf]
- “Epistemic and Formal Deliberation,” with J. Mathis and S. Sepe.
- “The Value of Consensus: An Experimental Analysis of Costly Deliberation,” with K. J. Saral and S. Sepe.
- “Sex in the City: Capitalizing Regulated Prostitution into Housing Prices,” with F. De Rossa, G. Immordino, and R. Parchet.
- “Earthquake Risk and Cooperation,” with P. Buonanno and G. Plevani.
- “Lux Lucet in Tenebris: The Long Run Effect of Waldensian Communities on Pro-social Behavior,” with A. Berlanda and P. Buonanno.
- “Supply Chain Corruption: A Field Experiment in India,” with U. Dasgupta, S. Mani, K. J. Saral, and D. Serra.
- “Organized Crime and Regime Change”