- “Using newspapers obituaries to nowcast daily mortality: evidence from the Italian COVID-19 hot-spots”, with P. Buonanno. Health Policy 125 (2021) pp. 535-540 [link].
- “Estimating the severity of COVID-19: Evidence from the Italian epicenter” with Paolo Buonanno and Sergio Galletta. PLoS ONE 15(10): e0239569 [link]. Media coverage: Cambridge Core, NTV, Fanpage.
- “Lux Lucet in Tenebris: the role of Waldensian culture in reducing the gender-gap,” with A. Berlanda and P. Buonanno. [pdf]
- “Peer Effects in Crime” with E. Gavrilova. [pdf]
- “Earthquake Hazard and Civic Capital” with P. Buonanno and G. Plevani. [pdf] Submitted.
- “Deliberative Institutions and Optimality” with J. Mathis and S. M. Sepe. [pdf] Submitted.
- “Sex in the City: Capitalizing Regulated Prostitution into Housing Prices,” with F. De Rossa, G. Immordino, and R. Parchet. [pdf available soon]
- “Spatial dynamics of SARS-Cov-2 and reduced risk of contagion: evidence from the second Italian epidemic wave” with P. Buonanno and S. Galletta. [pdf] Submitted.
- “Corruption and Within-Country Stereotypes” with P. Buonanno and P. Sbriglia. [pdf] R&R European Journal of Political Economy.
- “Intention-based Social Influence in Sharing Experiments” with D. Di Cagno, W. Güth and P. Sbriglia [pdf]. R&R Journal of the Economic Science Association
- “Ownership and Innovation: Evidence from Switzerland” with M. Vatiero [pdf]
- “Epistemic and Formal Deliberation,” with J. Mathis and S. M. Sepe.
- “The Value of Consensus: An Experimental Analysis of Costly Deliberation,” with K. J. Saral and S. M. Sepe.
- “Discrimination and Stereotypes in the Age of COVID19: A Field Experiment,” with P. Buonanno and F. Porta
- “Supply Chain Corruption: A Field Experiment in India,” with U. Dasgupta, S. Mani, K. J. Saral, and D. Serra.
- “Organized Crime and Regime Change”